Sunday, November 1, 2009

Two guys in a room writing a skit

G1: How ‘bout we start the skit with us writing the skit!..?
G2: ….eh, I don’t know, it sounds kind of boring to me..
G1: no, I don’t think so. One of us could pitch the idea and the other one could try and shoot it down. Then we’ll have the conflict starting right of the bat.
G2: yeah, but even if we did start a skit like that, where would we go from there?
G1: easy, we’d just start talking about what we should do for the middle of the skit! It’s genius!
G2: *attitude seems to be changing* hmmm… could the reluctant guy slowly start to show signs of approval by… maybe making small suggestions?
G1: I don’t see why not!
G2: alright, do you have any ideas for the end?
G1: well… I guess it could just be a really short skit.

No comments:

Post a Comment